Education Outside the Classrooms
- There are many opportunities for students to take part in activities outside of the classroom which will broaden and enhance their education.
- Many curriculum programmes incorporate excursions, visits, sporting and cultural exchanges and information gathering outside the school.
- Parents will always be kept informed of excursions regarding Education Outside the Classroom via the classroom teacher.
The Generic Health and Permission Form provides adequate documentation to take students outside the school during school hours however if the excursion requires an overnight event then further permission and documentation will be provided for parents
Out of Hours Sports
- We have a lot of children involved in various sporting codes.
- This is largely due to the high number of teachers who volunteer their time.
- Please approach the school if you would like to assist.
- If your child is playing please remember that the coaches and managers are volunteers, often parents, and they need all the support you can give.
- Currently sports include: netball, flippaball, athletics, swimming, miniball, hockey, soccer, touch rugby and rugby.