Board of Trustees
Chairperson: Kapie Tawhai
Minute Secretary: Lynette Turton
Staff Representative: Donna Burns
Principal: Mrs Sarah Thompson
- Jenny Packham
- Darryn Onekawa
- Marc Brierley
- Kapie Tawhai
- The Board of Trustees is the school’s governing body and is responsible for ensuring the school operates and complies with all the relevant laws and regulations.
- BOT supports the Principals day to day management of the school as well as deciding matters of school policy.
- Information about the regulations relating to the Board membership may be obtained from the Board Secretary.
- The full Board meets twice a term on a Thursday at 6.00pm at school.
- Dates of Board meetings are noted in the school newsletter.
2019 Charter and Annual Plan